Home of the $20 handgun transfer &
$30 FFL transfer
$30 FFL transfer
- Out of state residents may purchase long guns (rifles and shotguns) as long as the firearm in question is legal in the state they reside. All laws of the buyer's home state must be satisfied (i.e. New Jersey customers must have a valid NJ Firearms ID card even though we are located in PA.
- Handguns must be purchased in your state of residence. If you do not reside in PA we must ship the handgun to a dealer in your home state to complete the transaction.
- Firearms may be shipped to any licensed in-state or out of state dealer.
- Firearms will NOT be shipped to an unlicensed buyer under any circumstances...do NOT even ask!
- If you wish to purchase a gun from us and would like to have it sent to a local dealer simply arrange for the dealer to send us a copy of his FFL (they should be familiar with the procedure.) Once we receive a copy of the dealer's FFL and your payment, we will ship the firearm to your dealer where you will complete the transaction as required. Typically dealers charge a fee for this service in the $10 to $30 range.
- Please make sure the firearms you wish to purchase comply with your State and Local laws before purchasing. Many states have far more restrictive laws than PA so don't assume that if we sell it, you can own it where you live (especially in NJ, NY, CA or HI.) The dealer on your end will likely be VERY familiar with the laws in your area and you could end up having paid for a firearm which you cannot take possession of...SMC Firearms assumes no responsibility to refund your purchase in such cases as it is virtually impossible for us to monitor the laws of every particular state and municipality.
- As these firearms are also being offered in a retail setting, auctions with no bids on them may be terminated at ANY TIME pending an in-store sale.